Trainee M365 Learning Consultant
Based in Aberdeen City, UK
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and ambitious individual keen to join a growing global learning business to deliver quality M365 training and consultancy to our client base. This role is based in our Data Team and will predominantly but not exclusively be working to help our clients get the most value from Power BI and SharePoint.
- Training development and delivery for client projects as required with the aim to deliver high quality training for our clients.
- Creation, development and maintenance of close, long term productive and conducive customer relationships.
- Regular communications, reporting and feedback to client and Line Manager as required, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Identifying and assisting with the development of/improvement of internal processes to support Electra’s current and future business.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Keen interest in IT, data analytics and M365
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong interest in IT from an end user perspective
- Ability to multi-task
- Work well under pressure
- Effective writing skills
- Data Analytics or keen interest in Data Management and Analytical Tools
- Technical or end user experience working with Power BI or SharePoint
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Teamwork – ability to successfully work as part of a team
- Commitment to personal learning and development
What you can expect from us
- Full on the job training will be provided
- Competitive salary
- Made to feel welcome by our friendly, dedicated and enthusiastic team
Electra Learning is a global provider of e-learning, training and competency solutions. Operating predominantly within the oil and gas industry, our extensive experience within this sector has allowed us to develop innovative approaches to training design and delivery for clients within their budget and timescale constraints.