Employees are most likely the biggest cost and management challenge in your organisation, and it’s critically important to align employee development with organisational strategies.
Learning Plans within enable your employees to develop the specific competencies needed to improve performance in their present position or to prepare for new responsibilities. With quick and targeted access to relevant learning, employees can see their progress at a glance.
- Empower employees to manage their own learning and development
- Enable complete flexibility with custom workflows
- Encourage employee and manager collaboration
- Prove achievement with uploaded evidence of other learning
- Depending on a learner’s role, department or where they sit within the management hierarchy, they can be assigned an appropriate learning plan template.
- Template-based learning plans enables you to set custom permissions around the creation and update of plans specific to the needs of different groups of learners.
- Competencies and their associated courses can be automatically pulled into plans based on a learner’s job position or department.
- Users or managers can create Learning Plans for different areas of development and personalise each plan by setting individual due dates, priorities and objectives.
- Plans can be continuously updated with new competencies and courses as needed by the learner or their manager, depending on the Plan template.
- Learners can use their development plan to view due dates, quickly access learning activities and upload evidence of external learning.
- All learners have a personalised learning record where they can view their active and completed learning and development. Managers can monitor the ongoing progress of their staff’s professional and personal development.
- A learning record also stores all submitted evidence of external or previous learning and feeds into reporting against completion, compliance and training across the whole organisation.