Our system has a wide range of content creation and management features, enabling you to populate online, offline and blended courses with a variety of customised learning content and activities.
Externally authored e-learning content can be uploaded directly as SCORM, IMS or AICC packages with progress, scores and completion tracked and reported upon within the learning platform.
- Streamline your course creation with drag-and-drop and an intuitive editing tool
- Extend your offering with ready-made content from the content marketplace
- Prove learning transfer with interactive quizzes, question banks and automated feedback
- Automate the learning journey with completion tracking and access restrictions
The content marketplace offers the opportunity for you to extend your learning catalogue, or supplement existing courses, programs and certifications with ready-to-go eLearning content.
- Course managers can quickly create courses to host a range of learning resources and activities.
- The platform offers drag-and-drop functionality to upload file resources such as documents, images, audio and video, and supports user-generated content including blogs, wikis and forum discussions.
- Web pages, links and course instructions can be quickly and easily added using the fully featured editing tool.
- Trainers can create adapting and branching lesson activities and build searchable glossaries and databases, and quizzes, polls and assignments can be added to a course for assessment of existing knowledge or evaluation of new skills.
- With the Learning Toolkit solution from Electra, you’ll get access to a wide range of rich and interactive HTML5 content tools such as interactive video, presentations, games, image hotspots, branching video and 360 virtual tours.
- With the ability to set custom completion criteria for activities and entire courses, it enables you to automate the learning journey for all participants.
- Course managers can set activity completion criteria for all learning items including self-completion by the learner and automatic completion with custom built rules.
- Course completion can be based on completion of specific activities or prerequisite courses, achievement of a certain grade, manual completion by assessors and time-based criteria - or custom combinations of these options.
- Course managers and administrators can generate course activity and participation reports to review learner progress and proactively manage learner engagement.
- Course managers can use the restrict access functionality to build customised and personalised learning journeys.
- Learning items within a course can be set as unavailable to learners until certain conditions have been met, such as the completion of other course activities, achievement of a certain grade, or based on the learner’s group, profile information, position, organisation or audience membership.
- Complex restriction sets can be built to create adaptive courses and support learners working at a variety of levels and abilities or belonging to different audiences.
Contact us for a free consultation