Many organisations operate in highly regulated or safety-critical environments where compliance is a legal and regulatory requirement. The ability to determine compliance criteria and maintain a clear and accurate audit trail is a critical requirement.
The Learning Toolkit offers a range of tools to assign the correct learning programs to the right people, automate recertification reminders and generate comprehensive reports on completions and non-compliance.
- Deliver role-specific, custom learning pathways with multicourse programs
- Increase compliance rates with automated, renewable certifications
- Reduce administration with customisable, automated notifications
- Keep informed with red-amber-green compliance status reports
- The platform offers in-depth reporting on which staff have passed and completed assessments and compliance training. Learning and development teams can generate reports on individuals that haven’t yet completed their compliance and mandatory learning and engage with their managers to ensure their training is prioritised.
- With the ability to schedule daily, weekly, monthly or yearly reports on compulsory and compliance training completions and gaps, compliance managers can have relevant and up-to-date reports sent straight to their inbox
- Our system programs provide a mechanism to enrol learners into both mandatory and optional learning such as onboarding, health and safety courses and management training.
- You can create single or multi-course custom learning pathways from an online, offline and blended course catalogue with a range of options around completion order, mandatory versus optional courses and prerequisites.
- With the ability to personalise, preconfigure and automate messages for both learners and managers you can proactively manage completion reminders and notifications.
- The Learning Toolkit certifications allows the creation of customised certification paths and differentiated recertification pathways to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Automatic tracking of certification expirations alert learners and managers to upcoming training needs and ensure budgets and development time are efficiently allocated.
- Administrators can assign programs and certifications automatically by job assignment, position, organisation, audience, management hierarchy or to specific individuals.
- All learners have a personalised list of all past and future offline learning events and all completed and active online courses, competencies, programs and learning objectives.
- This provides learners with a central repository of information about their development progress as well as their upcoming mandatory and compliance-based training requirements.
- Managers can access a staff member’s learning record for a quick overview of their learning progress to further support them in their ongoing development.
Contact us for a free consultation