Reporting is a key feature of our Learning Toolkit with a powerful, flexible, custom report builder. We ensure you have a complete picture of usage, progress and achievement across your organisation.
It also includes the ability to customise dashboards to give selected users quick access to key information.
- Ensure you have the complete picture with timely and targeted reports
- Drive visual impact with powerful graphical reporting options
- Reduce administration with pre-filtered reports to show relevant data
- Spot trends and take swift action with high-level reporting dashboards
- Using the report builder tool, administrators can quickly and easily build custom reports from scratch or modify a set of pre-built reports to their specific reporting requirements.
- With a range of graphical reporting options including column, pie, area, scatter, line and horizontal bar displays, reports can be made accessible and appealing to a range of audiences.
- Data displayed within a report can be automatically filtered by the viewer’s position and/or organisation, by reporting lines or by audience membership, so a single report can show just the relevant information for each individual.
- The report builder also provides customised search filters to let users drill down into data and enables viewers to export reports to a variety of formats including .csv, .xls and .pdf.
- Access to reports can be assigned to specific user roles within the system and reports automatically sent to nominated individuals or groups on a predefined schedule, ensuring the right people see the right information, at the right time.
- Users within the system who have been granted access to any custom reports will see a dedicated reports area in the main navigation menu. This provides streamlined access to all reports from a central location.
- Users can save their own search queries within reports for quick, easy access to the relevant information every time and schedule their reports to be sent to them via email at specified times.
- The platform features a range of in-course reports to help trainers proactively track learner activity and progress.
- Course and activity completion reports show which learners have completed the various activities and resources within the course, as well as the course itself, allowing course managers and facilitators to identify and support learners where needed.
- Activity and course participation reports reveal how learners are interacting with the course material and provides valuable information around user navigation and activity trends.
Contact us for a free consultation